Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Dirty Little Secret

During the last few days, I have been indulging in a dirty little secret of mine. I'm embarassed to tell you all what it is upfront so give me some time to warm up and feel comfortable.

Lets just say that I've been doing dirty things. Filthy, nasty things that nobody talks about and make most people squirm.

I've been on my knees.

I've been on my back.

I've been contorted in positions that don't show off my most flattering parts.

I've sweated.

I've ached.

And I'm sore.

I've never shared this disgusting side of myself with you because I've been afraid to be judged.

I don't tell most people because every time I do I get "the look". They scrunch their noses in disaproval and I'm left to feel like a freak.

Howie frequently enjoys this habit of mine for it gives him great pleasure and makes him feel like the happiest and luckiest man alive.

Okay, I cannot believe I am going to tell you all this....

I.

Am.

A.

Clean.

Freak!

And during the last few days I have scrubbed, dusted, vacuumed, organized and overall whipped my house into shape. I can't seem to keep still. I've cleaned under the refrigerator and re-arranged furniture. I have washed baseboards and lamp covers. I've disinfected toys and dusted walls and washed windows. I've ironed pillowcases and cleaned plants leaf by leaf. I've vacuumed heating vents and organized drawers and shredded old papers. I've shampooed carpets and scrubbed the oven.

I know..I know...

*covers face in shame*

It's out of control. Please don't judge me.

I think I need help! Luckily, this dirty habit only happens once in awhile. Next week, I will be living in filth!


You guys had your mind in the gutter didn't you??? PERVERTS!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you're pregnant and nesting again! That said, want to come over? :)I have dust bunnies eating their dust bunny babies in the corners of my hallways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like carnage!!! :-) I would love to get together sometime soon. I think I'm finally starting to come out of my funk and feel a little more social. Would love a girls night :-)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)