Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mother Of The Year


I'm a shoo in...

for mother of the year. Need an example of why? This morning I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up and in the mirror I could see Bear standing at the tub with my mostly-gone tub of dollar store coconut body butter. She was dipping her chubby little fingers into the lotion and rubbing it all over her arms, legs and face. I should have gone over and taken it away from her. That's what a reasonable mother would have done. But me? I'm thinking, hey..she's quiet and under supervision (mostly). Plus, she will be thoroughly moisturized and smell like a giant coconut. It's a win-win.

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute! And yes - you are DEFINITELY a shoo in!!! I love the smell of coconuts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)