Sunday, September 7, 2008

Because There Is No Such Thing As A Free Ride


We make her sweep and mop the floor every day. After she cleans the gutters and repaves the driveway, of course. Hey, there is no such thing as a free ride!

Notice how she puts her back into it. That's because she comes from a long line of Mexican women who have made floor cleaning an art form. If you want proof I will post a picture of my floors. They are covered in egg crumbs, crackers and sticky spots made from chocolate milk spills.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! She certainly is putting her back into it! Tater used the new electric sweeper to do the floors for me today.

    One should never look too closely at my floors....

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)