Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Repost Tuesday

I was digging through some of my archives today and found myself really enjoying some of those old posts. These were some blogs that I drug over here from myspace. Have I ever told you that story? About how I used to blog on myspace but stopped because every time I logged out of that place I felt like I needed to scrub myself with antibacterial soap?

I was never one of those popular bloggers but I did have about 200 people who read me consistently. Sadly, I had to leave but some of them did follow me and I love you for it. *WAVES TO FANS*

Anyway, I've met a lot of new people here on Blogger and I find it to be a much more conducive (and healthy) place to blog in my style. I have a lot more creative freedoms and none of the crazies (I'm not talking about you, Shari...you ARE crazy.)

I thought I would share some of my old stuff which I personally think is some of my best stuff. For the next few weeks, Tuesdays will be REPOST TUESDAYS here at ANTM. I'll sift through some of the junky posts and share some of the best and funniest.

Here is the kick-off. I believe this is the second blog I ever wrote. It still makes my uterus want to fall out and run away.

One Of Those Days

4 comments:

  1. actually, this is a brilliant idea, and gives new followers insight inot your blog....great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to do: to share my old stuff with new readers. Hopefully you will all enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the myspace remarks. Just did away with it myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)