Friday, October 2, 2009

Priorities

I have a lot to do today. I'm working at the Y this morning and bringing Chase home with me. Then I have to get her fed and put down for a nap and the same goes for Bear. I also need to clean up the house as best I can and eat a little lunch before I head out to work in Bubba's Kindergarten class.

After that I'm bringing Birdie and Bubba home along with a friend. They are having a play date until 5 pm. The house could be worse but there are dishes piled in the sink that just will not get done in the next twenty minutes, primarily because I'm blogging and drinking pumpkin spiced coffee instead of washing them.

Howie is working from home today and he is always very vigilant about work so he can't help me out. I wonder if the offer of a blow job would change his priorities in favor of dish washing?

6 comments:

  1. "I wonder if the offer of a blow job would change his priorities in favor of dish washing?"

    YES! (or so my man says) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) This is quite a Friday to have to get through! I home that all will end with a peaceful solution!

    Jane from MS Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we talking unloading and then loading the dishwasher? Or actual washing in a sink of suds? Because I know it would take more than a BJ to get my hubby's hands in soapy water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually works for me...

    But you didn't actually hear that from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your secrets are safe with me. And the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)