Saturday, January 14, 2012

Without Dignity

Have you ever sneezed or coughed so hard that even though you had just peed and your bladder was completely empty, the force is so strong that you still pee yourself?

And you're completely embarrassed but scrounge up enough dignity to gracefully excuse yourself from the room only to find that you've peed through your pants!

Then you have to take a shower and change like a two year old...or a 92 year old, because you're bladder is completely useless and has a mind of it's own.

Has that ever happened to you? No? Oh.  Well, me neither!

On a different note, do you think that I should start out with a 3 or 5 lb dumbbell when I start toning my kegals? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)