Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Hop Till You Drop!!! Join The Fun!

 I'm so excited to be the guest host for 1 Epic Mom and this weekend's Blog Hop 'Till You Drop.  I intend to hop, hop, hop until I drop,drop, drop!  Please add your blog so we can all come by and visit you (and follow you too).  It's a great way to meet new people and get new subscribers! 





The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom

Hey party people of the blogosphere, welcome to this Celebration Weekend Blog Hop till you Drop!
I hope you came to party because this is my 1 year anniversary of blogging and I wanted to celebrate with all of my wonderful readers. Thank you all for making this year of blogging truly 'Epic' for me!
I didn't want to cram too much into this post, so after linking up, please click here for this mom blogger's version of punch and cake...GIVEAWAYS!!! One of my 'Epic Readers' can win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and another will win a $50 Xperience Days gift certificate that they can use to go on an Epic Adventure of their own.
Blog Hop Rules: This is a low key hop to find other blogs we can follow!
1. Follow the hostess, Epic Mom a.k.a Char from The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom, and show some linky luv to our epic guest host Licha from America's Next Top Mommy. Be sure to leave a comment so that we can follow you back.
2. Link up your blog so we can all check it out.
3. Please feel free to add any family friendly blog post, Google +, Twitter and Facebook, RSS Feed, You Tube Channel, Pintrest etc. for everyone to follow. This a fun way to get new followers, so go ahead and add the social media channels that you would like us to follow you on, just specify which one it is!
4. Check out some other blogs and if you find some blogs you love, become a follower and leave them an epic comment.
If you are interested in being a guest host, please feel free to contact me at epicmomblog@gmail.com!
Now come on y'all, let's party like it's 2012! And have an awesome weekend as you Blog Hop Till You Drop!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am happy to be your newest lf follower. I am coming to you from the linky followers blog hop. If you'd like to follow back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...good thing i already am on the blog hop..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too!! i hope i get more people for my page.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the Hop Till You Drop hop, thanks for co-hosting! Love the name of your blog :)
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! There must have been a glitch because your comment says you're following but you are not listed in my Linky Followers so you might want to try again & you asked that I follow you but I already am on LF :) I linked up & left a comment yesterday!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)