Friday, April 6, 2012

10 Signs You Have A Great Husband

For those of you who saw this previous post that was completely blank, I apologize.  Blogger has changed it's look, format, everything and apparently in the new "improved" version, the "edit" button means "delete".  I evaporated three whole blogs before I figured this out.  I may have called Blogger a dirty name.

But back to our regularly scheduled blog....(what I remember of it)...

10 Signs You Have A Great Husband:

1.  He takes a hip hop dancing class that causes him nearly daily knee pain and requires that he perform in a dance recital and wear make-up and an expensive costume all the while stripping him of his dignity, because your 5 year old daughter gave him puppy dog eyes and said, "I would love it if we could dance together, Daddy."

2.  He will give up dinner in order to take the family guinea pig to the vet emergency room after one of the kids accidentally dropped her and will sit in a waiting room crowded with guys and their German Shepherds who point and laugh at him for sitting with a box on his lap full of a squeaky rodent who is eating celery.

3.  When he gets dressed in the morning, he poses in his underwear and tells you that he has passion in his pants and he's not afraid to show it.

4.  He will randomly text you in the middle of the day to tell you that he loves you.

5.  He will change the channel anytime an SPCA commercial comes on because he will cry if he doesn't and then have to pretend that something got into his eyes that is making them leak.

6.  He will pull an all nighter on a work call, get dressed and go into work all day and still come home and read a devotional book to your kids because he won't miss an opportunity to be with them.

7.  He's just as happy to eat the 5 course meal of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad, bread and fruit dessert you prepared for him when you're having a good day as he is to eat the bowl of Chex cereal you prepared for him when you're having a bad day.

8.  When you have bed-head, are bloated and have a bad attitude, he will tell you you're "cute" and mean it because he can still see the beauty in you through all the beast.

9.  He never leaves home or comes home without kissing you passionately.

10.  He always lets you win at Scramble With Friends or Kinect bowling because he knows it makes you feel good about yourself.

Yep.  I'm fairly certain I have one of the good ones! What are some of the things that remind you that you have a really great husband?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - he does sound wonderful! Nothing sexier than a man who loves his wife, his children, AND the pets too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! A nice mixture of tough on the outside and soft and gooey in the middle. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my Fireplace Decorating blog and following. I have come back to check yours out and LOVE IT!! Thanks for inviting me. I have now followed and liked you on Twitter, FB, and Linky Followers. Stop back by anytime and have a truly blessed weekend!
    http://fireplacedecorating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great seeing you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. "When he gets dressed in the morning, he poses in his underwear and tells you that he has passion in his pants and he's not afraid to show it." YES, he does that all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you're one of the lucky ones. Tell him often and appreciate what you have. Thanks for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should share this with my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny, I wish I had that Blogger had a "like" button so I could click it for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! My guy although not married yet, does these things for me... Men are a blessings arent they? Great post and thanks for following! I am now subbing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your guest post on SCL -- I'm adding you to blogs I follow! It's the guinea pig (and cuss word) that got me :)!! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)