Sunday, May 20, 2012

Funny Videos

I was searching the web the other day, otherwise known as wasting time, and I came across some little videos that had me in stitches so I thought I'd share them with all of you.  I hope you enjoy!

This comes from one of my favorite youtube channels called Simon's Cat.  This video cracked me up because the underside of our refrigerator is like the Bermuda triangle for junk.







Anita Renfroe's video about being In Tha Muthahood.  All about the hilarity of being a mother.


Parody of LMFAO's song "I'm Sexy And I Know It" but about being pregnant. This girl can MOVE with that belly.  So cute and too funny! The best is her line at the very end. Haaaa!

This video is from my dear friend Lyndsay, aka Maven, aka "The Kitchen Witch."  She is an amazingly talented writer and cook.  For real, I wish she would adopt me so that I could come to her house for (Canadian) Thanksgiving :)  Check out some of her amazing recipes.  Click the video link for a video of her eating a raw oyster for the first time.  It nearly made me pee my pants! Sorry, the video wouldn't load here on blogger. 

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I loved the I'm pregnant and I know it video! Too hilarious! I'm visiting back from the blog hop. (Oliver's Labels by Jennifer) See you again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that hysterical? I've watched it like ten times and giggle every single time. The part where she does "waddle, waddle, waddle" gets me every time! haaaa

      Delete
  2. I loved the In the Muthahood video! So true lol thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the In the Muthahood video! So true lol thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaa! I loved that one too. That's the kind of video I would have rolled my eyes at when I was a kid but now as a mom, I can't help but pee my pants a little bit!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Honestly speaking i have never seen such an amazing.

    Funny Videos

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)