Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

As we're driving...
Me: *pointing out the window* "It's too bad that sushi place burned down, I loved their food!"
Carter: "Why did it burn down?"
Me: "I'm not sure."
Mamaw (Hal's mom): "Well it certainly wasn't because they burned the fish."

Such a smart ass, that one!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture of our youngest daughter all dressed up for her dance recital.  We went through two stage rehearsals, two recitals and one performance.  I'm all danced out.  I would rather someone beat me to death with a tap shoe then look at one more sequin.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My church has been doing a new series called "I Am Second."  Some of the videos are spell binding.  Here is one from Brian "Head" Welch, former member of the band Korn.  If you've not heard of I Am Second and want to know more, click HERE.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend of mine, a mom and amazing writer that I've had the pleasure of meeting through an online writer's community called Scribophile just got the exciting news that she is being published in an anthology in December.  And seeing as how we writers must support each other, I thought it necessary (and kind) to do my part and advertise!  I couldn't be happier for her.  It's such a pleasure to watch people in their journey into success and say that you knew them when :)

You can check out her blog here and her publisher's page here.  Best of luck Terri!! xoxo




1 comment:

  1. The most excellent way to create your business identity is through your company logo. The services such as matching business cards, letterhead, envelopes and flyers form the logo designer could add value to the corporate identity of your business. The thing which is important for giving your organization a professional look is nothing but a corporate logo design. It is a true symbol of your business corporate identity.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)