Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Follow Me On Instagram

Facebook is starting to lose it's appeal for me.  I haven't quite figured out Twitter and Pinterest makes me feel sorry for myself- boards and boards of things I wish I had.  It's like marking a catalog of things you'll never be able to buy. Depressing.

But there is one thing that I'm in love with and have become addicted to: Instagram.  I love taking pictures.  I'm not good at it, I just like doing it and being able to share things I think are pretty, awesome or funny.  Or pretty awesomely funny.  It's like being able to blog with images.  If pictures are worth a thousand words than I can save my fingers the time and energy and snap a photo!

Plus, it's ridiculously easy to use.  Take a pic, mess with it, save it, everyone can see it. Easy peasey lemon squeezy.

So, if you're on Instagram and want to follow me, consider this your official invitation.  I will follow you back because I love to look at pictures too!  And seeing as how I'm not great at always putting pictures on the blog, you'll get another window into my life.  If you're tired of looking at me and do not want to see another window of me but would rather I close the drapes and stop showing off my backside to the entire neighborhood, then please disregard this message :)

To follow me on Instagram, I'm listed as (big surprise): americasnexttopmommy

2 comments:

  1. Ok... do you have to have a smart phone to use instagram? I only have a dumb phone so I'm wondering if I can still do this or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment. I do comment back by the way. Because I like to have the last word. :-)